Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
(subject to change over Christmas)
Admission FREE - Donations always welcome
Hertford Museum, 18 Bull Plain, Hertford, SG14 1DT
T. 01992 582686
E.Click here to email the museum.
The museum offers:
- Displays on two floors as well as things to touch and play with
- Temporary exhibition space with changing exhibitions
- A Jacobean knot work garden
- A shop
- A resource room for research
- Internet access
- A space for school visits, meetings and talks
- Toilets and baby changing facility
Map and Directions
Nearest car parks are Gascoyne Way or Bricherley Green (both within 3-5 minutes walk). Disabled parking is available on Bull Plain. For more information about parking in Hertford please see the East Herts District Council website
5 minutes walk from Hertford East station and 15 minutes walk from Hertford North station.
3 minutes walk from Hertford Bus station
Hertford Museum is very close to cycle paths which are part of the National Cycle Route 61 (www.sustrans.org.uk)
- The museum galleries and garden are all fully accessible using lifts and ramps.
- Facilities include adapted toilet and baby-changing room.
- There are a limited number of disabled parking spaces in Bull Plain in front of the museum.
- A Museum Audio Guide, designed for use by visually impaired visitors, is available from the front desk.
For more information please visit our Disability And Access page or contact the museum.